Help ONFE win the Great Canadian Giving Challenge!
June 1, 2016 / General
This year, Ottawa Network for Education is expecting a funding gap of over $100,000. We need your help to ensure we can continue to serve more than 122,000 students annually.
Throughout the month of June we are participating in the Great Canadian Giving Challenge. An initiative of GIV3 and CanadaHelps, the Challenge gives donors an opportunity to multiply the impact of their donation. Every dollar donated to the Ottawa Network for Education from June 1 - June 30 at https://www.canadahelps.org/gcgc/24931 earns ONFE a chance to win a $10,000 donation. The Challenge begins June 1, 2016 and ends on June 30, 2016. The grand prize draw will take place on Canada Day, July 1, 2016, when $10,000 will be donated to the winning charity.
What would ONFE do with $10,000?
- Provide 10,000 breakfasts to Ottawa children through the School Breakfast Program.
- Screen over 800 new community volunteers annually to work one-on-one with 25-30 ‘at risk’ students in Kindergarten to grade 12 classrooms each week.
- Provide JA materials for 200 classrooms, which will help us teach financial literacy and entrepreneurship skills to Ottawa students.
How can you help?
- Make a donation!
- Share with your networks!
- Every $1 donated* in June earns ONFE a chance to win a $10,000 donation (*minimum $3 donation required)
- Challenge begins June 1, 2016 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) and ends on June 30, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Grand prize draw is on CANADA DAY, July 1, 2016 - $10,000 will be donated to the winning charity
- Only donations made on the ONFE Giving Challenge page, https://www.canadahelps.org/gcgc/24931, will provide an entry towards the grand prize