Assistive Technology Online Self-Paced Training (en anglais seulement)
septembre 3, 2019 - mai 31, 2020
A 20-hour self-paced course for volunteers aspiring to become educators, learning strategists or assistive technology trainers. To access this course, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Better understanding of the different types of assistive technologies and how they offer independent and academic support for English language learning students.
- Knowledge of learning strategies to help all students
- Experience and knowledge of the accessibility laws and rights of students with disabilities
- Teacher specific information for those who want more training
- Hands-on experience
- Job readiness for those wanting to be educators or assistive technology trainers
- Knowing you can make a difference in a child’s life by being their champion.
Length of Time: The time you take to complete the entire course is personal. Those who want to work in Education take the time to fully understand the information, which can take several days. The typical timeframe is approximately 20 hours.