Success Starts Here
As a proud member of JA Canada, we inspire the next generation to realize their potential and make a positive impact in their communities. JA (Junior Achievement) works with educators and volunteers to deliver the best hands-on learning experiences in the areas of financial literacy, career readiness and entrepreneurship for grades 5 to 12.
Our programs prepare students for real-world success, help teachers fulfill course learning objectives and give volunteers the opportunity to inspire and empower youth.
JA inspires and prepares young people to succeed in a global economy.
A world in which young people have the skillset and mindset to build thriving communities.
- Believe in the boundless potential of young people
- Advocate for the impact of relevant hands-on learning
- Teach principled, market-based economics and entrepreneurship that build a more sustainable world
- Approach our work with passion, honesty, integrity and excellence
- Seek out diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and talents in our staff, volunteers and boards to reflect the geographies and communities we serve
- Nurture the power of partnership and collaboration
About JA Ottawa
Help Us Transform Lives
We invite you to share your experience and expertise to inspire youth and prepare them to build sustainable futures.
Explore our programs
JA Ottawa has the tools and connections to get students started on their career path. Learn more about JA Ottawa’s programs:
Are you a teacher interested in bringing our programs into your classrooms?
Connect with us directly to find out more.
For all inquiries relating to Day Programs, contact Kristina Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all inquiries relating to JA Company Program, contact Robyn Lester at email@example.com.