Information for JA Volunteers, Educators and Students
To learn more about programs offered, please visit JA Ottawa’s Program Features page.
Use this page to register as a volunteer, educator, or student.
Registration for JA Volunteers
- After clicking on the link below, read instructions then scroll down the page to the log-in options.
- Choose: “I am new to MyImpactPage.com”
- If you have volunteered with JA/ONFE in the past you may have an account already.
- Follow directions to create a new account.
Please ensure you have the name and contact information of 2 References who have known you for at least 2 years (one of which must be a Professional reference).
Once you have completed the application form, press Submit, and you will receive an automated email to confirm your application has been received. JA Ottawa will then contact you regarding training and volunteer opportunities.
Registration for Educators
If you’re an educator and would like to register for one of our JA programs, please contact our JA Ottawa program manager, Kristina Price, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to recover an account for both volunteers and teachers:
1. At the bottom of the page go to the “I already have a username”
2. Click on Forgot your username or password?
3. Select forgot username, enter your email and click “I am not a robot”
4. Check your email, click on the link in the email you received to confirm your request to reset your password.
5. On the webpage that opens click “reset password”
6. You will receive an email with your username and password.
7. Use this information to log in. Once logged in you can update your username, password and personal information.
What is JA Company all about?
Khadeer can tell you. It’s the little things.
Join us at JA Ottawa as we share our programs and help the next generation to develop financial literacy, entrepreneurial thinking, and work readiness skills.
Spark the Entrepreneurial Spirit of Youth
Help students connect classroom learning with real-world problems and issues. Your investment will inspire students to develop needed soft skills for tomorrow’s careers and help foster a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation in our K-12 schools.
Volunteer with JA Ottawa
You can help us develop tomorrow’s leaders! Our volunteers teach JA curriculum and lead students through interactive learning activities, while sharing personal work-related experiences and knowledge. You can boost your company’s profile, develop your leadership and communication skills, and have a great deal of fun.